“Top 10” List – Your College Search Just Got Easier!
Summer is fast winding to a close, and when it does, the college search process will heat up for millions of students across the country. Worried about how to start? Trying to simplify your search? Are you even ready?
To help you get prepared, we’ve created My College Guide’s “top 10” list based on our most popular college search posts!
Why are they popular? Easy, they provide helpful information on finding the college that’s right for you, figuring out the college admissions process and identifying ways to pay for college.
Let’s get started.
1. Got a pet that you just can’t stand to leave behind? In You Can Take Them With You: Pet Friendly Colleges and Universities, you’ll see which colleges and universities are pet friendly.
2. Need help paying for college? Who doesn’t? Colleges for Low Income Students: Free Tuition, No Loans, and Full Rides provides a list of colleges that offer full rides or free tuition.
3. Looking for a college scholarship? Think the scholarship options are limited? There’s more out there than you think! Be creative, think outside the box and check out our Super List of College Scholarship Websites.
4. Wish you could get advice about getting college scholarships? Read tips about finding scholarships from the pros in Fastweb, Scholarships.com, Super College: Scholarship Tips From Pros in the Know.
5. Trying to get through the financial aid process? Worrying about all the forms to fill out for college funding? Learn about the financial aid process from the people behind the scenes at the University of Michigan in our post, College Tuition and Financial Aid Explained at the University of Michigan.
6. Searching for affordable colleges? Need to find a college that’s affordable with or without financial aid? We’ve got you covered. See our list of 8 of America’s Most Affordable Public Universities.
7. Want to get an edge on the competition for admission to your dream college? Check out 3 Ways to Get into Your First Choice College (Besides Getting Good Grades) and discover things you can do before you ever fill out a college application to help you get the attention of college admissions officers.
8. Nervous about those upcoming college interviews? Read 5 Tips to Help You Prepare for Your College Interview and learn what you need to know to succeed.
9. Want to make sure admissions officers remember your name? Learn how to stand out from the pack with How to Increase Your Odds After Sending in Your Application.
10. Worried about the economy? Want to get a job right out of college? Then you should read The Most Employable Majors: 5 Concentrations That Will Land You a Job Straight Out of College.